Hungarian Christian Democrat MP declares that Soros is Satan incarnate

On Monday, András Aradszki, a Member of Parliament and State Secretary for Energy with the Fidesz-ally Christian Democratic People’s Party (KDNP), gave a speech in the national legislature entitled “It is a Christian duty to fight against the Satan/Soros plan.” Mr. Aradszki was speaking about how he believes that Satan is planning his most serious attack yet, which will target families. “We can see this in the spread of abortion, same sex marriage and gender theory,” the MP remarked and then added: “And we also see this in the attacks on the great European family, when Soros and his comrades want to eliminate the independence and values of nations, diluting Christian Europe with the mandatory settlement of tens of millions of foreign migrants. To fight against Satan is a Christian duty. Yes, I am speaking about an attack by Satan, who also happens to be the angel of denial. Every step of the way, they deny what they have planned, even when this has become obvious. They nervously say: there is no quota, there is no mandatory settlement, the Soros plan does not exist.”

András Aradszki in parliament.

But Mr. Aradszki has a couple of solutions that he believes will send a message to Satan.

“The rosary is the greatest weapon against evil and is able to change history. George Soros will experience this too,” declared Mr. Aradszki in parliament. But just as important as the rosary is for Hungarians to fill out the new “National Consultation on the Soros Plan.”

“The national consultation is an outstanding opportunity for us to give our opinion on the satanic Soros plan,” remarked Mr. Aradszki.

Anyone can fill out the National Consultation on the Soros Plan as many times as one likes on the Hungarian government’s website. In fact, a Hungarian journalist recently showed viewers how easy it was to fill out the form 81 times. This clearly does not bother the Hungarian government, as it will be used to show that millions upon millions of Hungarians are concerned about the Soros Plan, which the preamble to the national consultation declares is “dangerous” and involves “an expansive network” whose goal is to forcibly settle one million migrants in Europe each year. And for emphasis, the government claims that each migrant would be given 9 million forints in aid from taxpayer money.

Mr. Aradszki’s comments about George Soros representing Satan incarnate follow remarks by Zsolt Semjén, Deputy Prime Minister of Hungary and leader of KDNP, who described the Soros plan as an anti-Christian Freemason conspiracy. Speaking on HírTV, the Deputy Prime Minister of Hungary said that Freemasons are behind the migration crisis, adding that historically, the Freemason conspiracy included a “Jacobin, Bolshevik version” and that its “distant branch is this Soros-type ultra-liberal thing, which hates, from its very core, Christian traditions.”

The Deputy Prime Minister of Hungary warns of a Freemason-Bolshevik-Soros conspiracy against Christian traditions, while the country’s State Secretary for Energy claims that George Soros is Satan incarnate. Welcome to Hungary on the cusp of 2018.

1. Mr. Semjén, as the article points out, is Deputy Prime Minister of Hungary. He speaks the language of the Catholic anti-Semite cleric, Ottokár Prohászka, the Father of Hungarian racial hatred and intolerance It is this language, rhetoric, that culminated in the murder of 600,000 Hungarian Jews in Auschwitz. He has shown the ugly, yellow teeth of the “illiberal” state Hungary is building with billions of EU subsidies, much of which ends up in the pockets of the autocracy.

2. What a hypocrite this guy is, talking about seeing Satan’s attack in the spread of abortions, which in Hungary are paid by the govt with taxpayers money. In Hungary there is no abortion debate. No politician is dealing with the issue whatsoever. They just let the babies be killed and pay the butchers from our pockets. I bet Christopher Adam and Soros like that. Well, Aradszki is on your side with his hypocrisy.

3. GEORGE SOROS ELECTED HONOURARY MEMBER OF BRITISH ACADEMY !
    The British Academy stands for truth, reason, evidence-based learning, intellectual distinction, academic expertise, and quality and power of mind. In a world where parochialism, nativism, nationalism, xenophobia and populism seem in too many places to be on the march, it is the BA job to provide light and learning, hope and the finer qualities of compassion love and sacrifice.
    Mr George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management; Founder and Chairman, Open Society Foundations, a voice that champions the humanities and social sciences !
    András Aradszki please note;
    a.) George Soros has been elected to the British Academy, where quality of mind matters !
    b.) The recent ruling of The Court of Justice of the EU should stand as a strong reminder to you and your gang of cunning cohorts that the principles of human rights and humanitarian considerations are not optional.
    c.) It is high time to disinfect, fumigate your dark minds from the products of greed, selfishness, stupidity, jealousy and violence. Switch to believe in free speech, free movement, and be tolerant of individualism.

4. Now this really is unfair. He is just a very zealous and powerful member of the globalist cult that aims to destroy all native cultures on the planet and transform the world’s population into a uniform multikulti stew, boiled to the point where no distinct recognizable ingredients can be identified, so then a new global nobility can rule over us all. But Satan he is not. Just pure evil, like the sick ideological cult he supports.

5. Stranded in Sopron says:

Mr Aradszki and his ilk were curiously silent when the supposedly “holy” organisation he slavishly follows enabled evil pedophiles to commit sick crimes on defenceless little children for years. He seems to have blocked that kind of satanic behaviour from his memory.

They and he are the worst kind of hypocrites.
    Like Orban when questioned about the barbaric events in Ocseny they preach a “Christian” message which determines that innocent refugee women and children and those who attempt to protect them are indeed “legitimate targets”.

6. Robert Morrison says:

I submitted two comments to the article “Bálint Magyar at Concordia University: Hungary as a mafia state” two days ago and it is still waiting for publication. Is there some shortage in the editors’ room or the content is too poisonous to let appear?

7. Robert Morrison says:

Pityi Palkó on October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am

” George Soros has been elected to the British Academy, where quality of mind matters” … yes as long as it is far left liberal mind. Before you put too much weight to this ‘election’ do a thorough search of the activities and the people associated with this ‘Academy of Ultra Left Liberal Boot Camp’

“The recent ruling of The Court of Justice of the EU should stand as a strong reminder” ….. that the body has been well paid with 30 ‘soros silvers’.

It is high time to ….. Switch to believe in free speech, free movement, and be tolerant of individualism” and self-determination of every Nation and free choice of whom we want to live with.

8. Robert Morrison says:

András B. Göllner on October 9, 2017 at 1:54 pm

And how many Hungarian/European Jews will be murdered in the Islamised Eurabia if your idol’s plan is pushed through? Make no mistake, I have no intention to give any pardon for the Holocaust no matter how much time passed by but I am more unwilling to allow repetition of same by mass-importing the sworn enemies of my people.

9. Robert Morrison says:

Stranded in Sopron on October 11, 2017 at 1:00 pm

“barbaric events in Ocseny”
    Is it the only word pops into your mind when you describe mass raping Yazidis women, group beheading of Christians on the beaches of the Mediterranean, burning captured enemy pilot alive in a steel cage, throwing homosexuals from the top of high buildings and the protest against the vacationing for profit of ” innocent refugee women and children”?
    You must have a very limited vocabulary my friend!

10. Stranded in Sopron says:

Now, you tell me your label for the events in Ocseny?

• Robert Morrison says:

Stranded in Sopron on October 12, 2017 at 2:36 pm

“Mr Morrison, it may have escaped your notice but this blog focuses on events in Hungary. The horrific events you have mentioned are covered and indeed commented on elsewhere.”
      I simply mentioned that overreacting is no better than not reacting at all. “barbaric events in Ocseny” is a gross overreaction because nobody was hurt other than 4 tires under still unknown circumstance.

“Now, you tell me your label for the events in Ocseny?”
      Here it goes so you have some addition to your vocabulary: regrettable, inappropriate, pitiful, unfortunate, despicable, deplorable, undesirable, wrong, disgraceful, objectionable, offensive, intolerable, hateful, obnoxious, detestable … these are all words related to actions while your “barbaric” is and adjective that is an emotional expression of something unbearably cruel.

That’s all my Friend.

11. Stranded in Sopron says:

The slashing of tyres and the threat to decapitate the guesthouse owner is, as Mr Orban stated, legitimate political expression in your book?

• Robert Morrison says:

Stranded in Sopron on October 12, 2017 at 2:38 pm

As I mentioned above; overreacting is no better than not reacting at all. So just calm down and look at the events from both sides of the coin.

People are frustrated by the unrelenting push for accepting migrants that are non-compatible with the Hungarian lifestyle in all major aspects of life functions. And while the flag ship rhetoric is about their religion there are many components that make it ill-fated to let them into our society:

1., Starting with the most important factor; the language. Whether you like it or not I suggest that our language is so unique that even the most talented individuals run into major difficulties to learn it. Based on my own experience I can attest to that without being able to learn the language of the host country no immigrants will ever feel home and never will be accepted as equal by the natives. I learnt English to the level that is above the general use (not bragging just explaining) in my immediate community, but my accent will have to die with me . That is enough for some people to look down on me (not that I give a damn about it).

2., The cultural differences; do I need to explain it to you or you can imagine. It is a source of seclusion and ghetto living. Neither the newcomers nor their offspring will ever be an integer member of the host country. See France, England, Belgium, Sweden, etc., and this is a hot bed of rioting and other troubles.

3., Environment difference; do I need to explain it to you or you are OK on your own on this subject?

4., Work ethics; not that I want to praise the Hungarian version but it has deep roots in workmanship and discipline. Ample examples prove that the migrants are on substantially different level, and in socially supported circumstances they are under no pressure to become contributing members of the society.

5., Fashion and social attitude; one can argue whether topless sunbathing at the shores of Balaton is appropriate or not, but full covering of women 24/7 365 days in public is far from what our people would welcome, not to mention the limitation of free movement and association of women … Just as an example, in York University (Toronto) a student refused to take an exam with female classmates and demanded that the two sexes to be separated and not be allowed into the same room. Can you imagine this to happen at any of our schools?

6., The religion; which is unacceptable for a large immigration for several reasons. One of it is the practice of the faith in its format that with the five times a day ritual praying would mean major interruption of everyday life in schools, workplaces and (yes more often lately) in public. Intolerance, which in spite of the liberal accusation of Hungarians being intolerant the fact is that Islam is a non-compromising religion and where it gains hold becomes source of hostility and violence.

7., Human rights differences; women’s rights in general, respect for others’ religious rights (especially the Jewish fate but all other infidels), sexual orientation, drinking, dancing, etc., Do we want to subject ourselves to their restrictive demands to remove religious symbols from our churches (see Norway), mask our Christmas decorations and perhaps remove God from out anthem?

Now my Friend, I gave you seven reasons why Hungary should not be a hurry to get on the Soros bandwagon. It is your turn to give me the reasons for the opposite. But if I may ask you be practical and stay clear from PC slogans like “it is our moral obligation”, etc. Show me the benefit of our society and the Country in whole that would rise out of such immigration.

12. Stranded in Sopron says:

A “Yes” or “No” will do.
    Mr Orban deals in closed question contexts, so let`s keep to that here.

I also appreciate (and I am not being sarcastic) that you have kept the tone of our conversation here on such a polite level.
    I suspect that you do not live in Hungary.

Unfortunately, my personal experience since 2010 in Budapest has taught me that to go against the “official line” will leave one open to personal abuse and, in some cases, threats. I am not exaggerating here.

I do not want to live in a society such as Saudi Arabia…why? Because I value freedom of expression and the right to run a business, practise my religion and ultimately live my life the way I so choose. I live in a European country (Hungary) and as such I expect to “enjoy” a higher level of “human rights” than is practised in theocracies.

If I run a business and I follow the rules of the country where that business is located, then I believe I have the rights to run that business whatever way I see fit. See where I am going here? Did the guest-house owner break any rules inviting (legally accepted) refugee women and children to stay? No.

If we are agree on that point, then how we decide to define the reaction of the villagers to him exercising that right is not really consequential.

13. Robert Morrison says:

Stranded in Sopron on October 14, 2017 at 3:04 pm

One word my Friend, ‘dizmo’

It is so easy to pass judgement on people without digging deep into the problem. One side blames the government for hatemongering while the other side genuinely put forth tremendous efforts to keep the Homeland (and let’s face it Europe as well) safe against an open (society foundation) conspiracy attach.

Why not look at this whole situation from a different angle? Do you think we would have the same Öcsény issue without the invasion of Europe and for a short time Hungary as well? Do you think the people in Öcsény would give a flying damn about six vacationing families if Europe was not flooded by the unchecked and culturally so un-matched horde? Do you think Viktor Orbán would spend his time on creating an devilish enemy if Mr. Soros did not unleash this hell on Europe? Do you think the Hungarian right would even acknowledge the existence of Islam without Barack Hussein Obama and his messed up minded Hillary Rodham Clinton did not pull the four pillars of the Middle-East?

You see my dear Friend, there are two side of the coin (according to the late humorist János Komlós there is a third one too), and unless you flip it you never will be able to see the real coin.

• Robert M

One sentence: it is getting pretty idiotic, this War on Truth.
      And while the Hungarian dupes are lead to fight evil giants (a la Don Quixote) they are being robbed blind and screwed in the mean time.

And Hungary is steadily going down.

• Robert Morrison says:

Observer on October 14, 2017 at 10:20 pm

And where did you observe this Observer?

• I just observed the appearance first of the mountain top on the horizon and then the slowly emergence of the whole mountain as I approached. I concluded that the Earth is round.
        Now you want to prove it’s flat; OK, go ahead, present your arguments.

14. @ Robert Morrison

Apologies for not responding sooner to that banality you chose to direct my way. In case you forgot may I remind you of it troll ?

“how many Hungarian/European Jews will be murdered in the Islamised Eurabia if your idol’s plan is pushed through? ”

I believe none, since my idol is Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, followed by Martin Luther King Jr. Does that answer your question, troll ?

• Robert Morrison says:

András B. Göllner October 18, 2017 at 5:27 pm

You should apology not for time but for your style. You are just as you always were, an arrogant labelling machine that tries very hard to intimidate. Good luck with that Andriska! It didn’t work in the pinyo it doesn’t work here either.

“my idol is Jesus Christ,”
      I take it under advisement and stand corrected for the mistaken use of the expression “your idol” instead of “your puppet-master”. Did you receive your October payment from OSF out of the 18 billion yet?

15. Robert Morrison says:

16. @ Robert Morrison

“You should apology (sic) not for time but for your style.”

Look who’s talking..

“Why is it whenever I reply to András B. Göllner the comments are held up for days or simply disappear? Is this blog perhaps censored by András B. Göllner and blocks the publication he doesn’t like, or someone else is applying censorship to protect his “good” name?”

Sorry, but my mother works in the kitchen, and she is fussy. She doesn’t like your half-baked ideas. They’re not in good taste.

• Robert Morrison says:

András B. Göllner on October 22, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Andriska!

You should pay attention to the call coming from the kitchen to peel some potatos which I am sure will result in much more success than your intimidation attempts. You are just too small to achive such.

17. Robert Morrison says: